Nothing too crazy this week. Just continuing to train and seeing some small speed increases each week. Overall, everything's going well. I ran the bridge again on Saturday and stuck with the 10:30 pace group, although we ended up going a little faster than that, which was fine with me. I'm definitely feeling more confident on hills.
I've got my first postpartum race coming up this Saturday at the IOP Connector Run 5K, so I'm glad I got to run the bridge twice to get my legs reacquainted with what hills feel like. I'm hoping for a cool, low humidity morning on race day and I'm looking forward to the start of fall racing season!
The week in workouts
Sunday: Crosstrain - elliptical (4.2 miles)
- AM workout: 10 minutes core + 10 minutes elliptical (1.42 miles)
- PM workout: Neighborhood run - 1.5 miles/9:24 pace
- AM workout: 10 minutes core + 10 minutes arm work
- PM: OFF
- AM workout: 10 minutes core + 10 minutes elliptical (1.31 miles)
- PM workout: Neighborhood run - 3.05 miles/9:21 pace
- AM workout: 10 minutes core + 10 minutes elliptical (1.23 miles)
- PM workout: Run (run/walk) with Autumn - .74 miles (15:12 pace)
- AM workout: 10 minutes core
- PM workout: Run - 2.08 miles/9:56 pace
Saturday: Bridge run - 5.20 miles/10:09 pace
Total miles run: 12.52