I started monthly recaps back in August or September and then promptly forgot about them. But I'm going to try to get better about that, so here's February's recap.
- Total miles: 87.35
- Average pace: 8:47/mile
- Stroller runs: 3
- Speedwork sessions: 0 (oops)
- Hill repeat sessions: 2
- Races: 1
- PRs: 1
- Crosstraining: 2
- Strength/core workouts: 7
- This was my highest mileage month since September 2013 (pre-pregnancy) when I ran 71.46 miles. It was my 4th highest mileage month ever since I started running. And February is a short month, so go me!
- I PR'd in the 5K distance.
- I hit faster paces for my easy training runs than I've hit in a long time, and even had some training pace PRs.
- I started running with little B in his stroller. Family ride-runs are back!
February was a good month! I hoping to get my mileage up a little bit higher in March as I get ready for my next half marathon.